- Liferay has 3 different ways of site types with different codes/constants.
- All Organization Sites would be by default “Private” type. I.e, Users of these will be managed by Site Administrator or Moderator.
- Each type represents a different behavior
- Private: Only Site Administrator or Moderator will assign the user to site
- Restricted: User can request for site assignment and Moderator or Site Administrator will Accept/Reject the request.
- User will not see any of the Site Assets until site assignment Accepted.
- Open: User can manage himself to join or leave this type of Communities in Liferay.
- Each community row in group_ will be tagging this “type_” to identify community type by Liferay.
Following are the site related db tables
- Created site will be stored in the group_ table
- Site=0 Site is in Inactive (not available), will not be displayed in the Dockbar and scope
- The relation between sites and orgs will be available in the groups_orgs table
- Created teams will be available in team table by based on site wise
- Relation between site and permission will be stored in the group_permission
- Relation between sites and roles will be stored in the groups_roles
The relation between the sites and the associated User Groups
- The list of hosts are stored in the Virtualhost (ex: alliance1.com, hq.alliance1.com)
KTree is the best offshore Liferay development company with extensive experience in Liferay Portal Development services alongwith Upgrade & Migration. Hire Liferay developers or Liferay development services from LiferayDeveloper.
KTree is one of top most Web Application Development company from India which specializes in Web Application development and Mobile Apps Development